Welcome to ProBonoWA.org
This site is a tool for volunteers to locate and connect with pro bono opportunities around the state. Search the pro bono directory to find an opportunity near you. Click on an organization for information about volunteering and to learn about resources that are available to support your service.
Looking for Volunteer Opportunities?
This site provides clear and easy access to volunteer opportunities throughout the state with a listing of organizations in need of volunteers and details about their service opportunities. Simply click the Pro Bono Guide tab above and search opportunities by practice area, location, and more! Thank you for taking the time to visit us, and best of luck with your search!
Add your organization!
If you are a volunteer service provider and would like to add your organization to the directory (or want to update an existing listing) please click the About tab above for easy to follow instructions.
Are you in need of legal services?
This site does not provide legal assistance or information. If you need legal help please contact the Northwest Justice Project's CLEAR telephone line at 1-888-201-1014. If you live in King County, call 2-1-1 or (206) 461-3200.
Have questions or feedback about the site? We'd love to hear about it!
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 Things We Learned from New and Young Lawyers — and What We’re Doing about It
- Book Review — Missoula: Rape and the Justice System in a College Town
- Q&A with Amanda Beard, ABA Reunification Hero
- Court of Appeals Revisits ‘Who Is the Client?’ Question in Insurance Defense
- What the Obergefell Same-Sex Marriage Decision Means for Our Democratic Institutions